About Tony Robbins
Entrepreneur, best selling author, philanthropist, and the nations #1 Life and Business Strategist
A recognized authority on the psychology of leadership, negotiations and organizational turnaround, he has served as an advisor to leaders around the world for more than 38 years.
Author of five internationally bestselling books, including the recent New York Times #1 best-seller MONEY: MASTER THE GAME, Mr. Robbins has empowered more than 50 million people from 100 countries through his audio, video and life training programs. He created the #1 personal and professional development program of all time, and more than 4 million people have attended his live seminars.
Turn Fear Into Power
The Firewalk Experience
Imagine that fear was suddenly no longer a factor in your life. What would you do? What would you change, give, be, or accomplish?
Those who create an extraordinary life and achieve their highest vision share one fundamental power: the capacity to turn their fears and limitations into positive focussed action.
- Learn the secret to peak performance that Anthony Robbins has used to transform the world's elite athletes, entertainers, and business leaders.
- Discover how to break the unconscious fears that are holding you back.
- Storm across a bed of hot coals between 1,200 and 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. (You don't have to, but you'll want to!) Once you start doing the impossible (or at least what you thought was impossible), you can conquer the other ﬁres of your life with ease.
Turn Dreams Into Reality
The Power of Success Conditioning
Clarity is power. Leaders have it; followers are constantly looking for it. You'll acquire it in this session, no matter where you're starting from. You'll leave with a clear understanding of what it is you truly want most in your life, make fundamental decisions, build a plan and create strategies for sustained momentum.
- Discover the 3 steps to changing anything in your life permanently.
- Develop a clear target of what you want in your life and why—in your career, your body, your ﬁnances and your relationships.
- Master the powerful skills of rapport and inﬂuence to maximise your effectiveness as a parent, partner, business person and leader.
- Learn Tony's personal process for getting from where you are to where you want to be every time, plus the universal principles for creating and sustaining wealth.
Breakthrough to Your New Life
Now that you've conquered your fears, clariﬁed what you want and made a plan for getting there, the only thing that's holding you back are the inevitable inner conﬂicts that prevent you from taking consistent action.
On this day, you'll uncover beliefs that limit your life.
- Learn a step-by-step process for modelling the best strategies to consistently achieve any result you desire.
- Experience global change in your life by replacing beliefs that limit you with empowering beliefs that will drive you to get the results you want in any area of your life.
- Create and utilise triggers to get yourself (and others) to follow through.
The Power of Pure Energy
12 Master Principles of a Vital Life
What's the most important factor to creating an extraordinary quality of life?
The answer is energy. Your health is the most important factor, yet in a time of constant demands, we often neglect what we know is most important.
If you're going to take your life to the next level, it's vital to make a commitment to living a more energised and healthy life.
- Learn how to dramatically increase your energy.
- Learn effective nutritional and psychological strategies to bolster your immune system.
- Take the 10-day Challenge and put into action what you've learned and experience the vibrant energy, health and vitality you deserve.
JOSEPH MCCLENDON III
Peak Performance Coach
“Coach” Joseph McClendon III currently serves as Senior Head Trainer and instructor of Tony Robbins’ acclaimed Mastery University. He is also the founder of Succeleration Research Group, a leading peak performance coaching organization that serves political, entertainment and business communities. McClendon has also taught courses in human re-engineering, leadership, advanced communication and human influence at the University of California, Los Angeles.